she’s in a BOTW contest and I personally really want her to win! She’s one of my FAVORITE blogs (if you don’t know her blog, check it out!)
VOTE HERE: http://poll.pollcode.com/5zzu FOR FORTUNEISMYFATE
HER BLOG: http://fortuneismyfate.tumblr.com/
I miss making this list. Thus, it’s getting made. Right now. Things that I am happy about at this moment. I’m going to start writing these down in a notebook I have decided. You guys know the book 14,000 things to be happy about? I’m making my own!!!
- Getting to hear Tim’s voice when I woke him up. This one is kinda odd, but I love how he sounds all sleepy and cute.
- Knowing how blessed I am with material things. I’m always complaining that I need more money to buy stuff…but I’m so so blessed with stuff already.
- Smells. Specifically the Old Spice scent on Tim’s T-Shirt that I sort of forced him to give me before I left. MWUAHAHA!!!!!
- Going to sleep. It’s blissful.
- Awesome house talks with really good friends.
- Having too hot a room, then opening your window to feel the cool breeze come in. mmmm.
- Christmas lights. In February.
- Origami Pikachu.
- Looking up cheats for Tim while he plays Sonic.
- Shoving two mattresses together to make one giant awesome mega bed.
- My giant book of awesome things I have said.
- Writing. In a new notebook. Nuff said.
- Waiting for a package to arrive (pre-mailbox check. You know, before you realize it’s not here yet)
- Late morning classes.
Yea. I could go on forever, but that would be a ridiculously long post. G’night soon world!
Money can buy you a house, but not a home
Money can buy you sex, but not love
Money can buy you followers, but not respect - bubzbeauty
- Mae West
Talk to him/her, pour your heart out and see what happens. Maybe you’ll get your heart broken, maybe you’ll end up with your soul mate. You won’t know until you try, and you’ll always regret it if you don’t.
My blog has gone from “viewbelowtheclouds.tumblr.com” to “completely-glamorous.tumblr.com”
also, working with the coding on the theme